This beginning Reiki class includes Holy Fire II Reiki in the form of Holy Love personal healing experiences in addition to receiving comprehensive Reiki I & II training. This training is one of the most thorough available. It is a 2 day intensive that includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are taught:
• The origin, history and evolution of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
• Placements (new word for attunements or connection with source through Holy Fire) for Reiki I and II are given.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the for techniques mentioned above.
A 192 page class manual, handouts and a certificate are included. In the process of learning to be a healer, you will be practicing on each other and receive healing as well. This is a wonderful class for the beginner and is also valuable for those who have already taken Reiki training. We’re going to have a great time and I look forward to seeing you in class.
Blessings for your healing journey,
You can register for this class by paying the whole fee of $410.00, or by paying the non-refundable registration fee of $175.00. Deposit is non-refundable, but can be transferred to another class within 1 year. Your class balance of $235.00 can also be paid here.
Register and pay full amount 30 days before class starts and receive a discount!