Now There Are Two Options to View
Holy Fire® III Reiki Classes
- View upcoming Reiki classes with the calendar below – just click the forward arrow above the calendar to see the next month’s classes. You can see the class details by clicking on the class in the calendar. You can move to the previous month by using the back arrow just above the calendar. The calendar starts displaying with the current month, with today’s date highlighted in yellow.
- Look at a list for a specific Reiki class – by using the green sidebar and selecting the class title you are interested in learning more about. You can get to the class dates and registration button by scrolling down toward the bottom of the page under Upcoming Events.
- Please see the COVID-19 safety protocol below the calendar – prior to class you will be sent a copy of this to read, sign and bring to the first day of class. Thank you!
Enjoy exploring your healing journey Reiki class options! All classes I teach are empowered by the Holy Fire® III Reiki energy.
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are the registered service marks of William Lee Rand.
Safety Protocols for Reiki Classes from Healing Journey Options
I am committed to providing the safest environment for students and myself. Therefore, I have come up with the following safety protocols for classes in my home based on current regulations.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 99 or greater, please reschedule your class with me at no additional cost.
- If you have come in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your class with me at no additional cost.
- Please wash your hands upon arriving and bring your own hand towel to use after washing your hands each day.
- We will practice social distancing.
- We will practice hand-shake free, hug free, greetings, such as air hugs and the Japanese Gassho position with a bow.
- Please bring a large towel to sit on for class as well as a pillow and blanket for meditation time. For distance Reiki practice, you may use your pillow or bring an 18 inch or larger stuffed animal.
- Students will have the choice to provide hands on Reiki or Reiki from 6 feet away. If students provide hands on Reiki, they will first wash their hands and the giver and receiver will wear a mask.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it during class. I will be wearing a mask as well.
- Please pay any balance due in advance so that we have a payment method that maximizes safety.
- We will sanitize the table, headrest, and bolster between sessions and you will wash your hands before and after sessions.
- We will sanitize high touch surfaces at least every 4 hours.
- Please sneeze or cough into a tissue or your elbow.
- I will have hand sanitizer and you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please bring your own hand towel to use after washing your hands.
- Students will share a refrigerator shelf for their lunch. If you need any silverware or glasses, please ask. I will provide mugs and hot water for tea.
- We will diffuse Floracopeia essential oils to cut down on airborne contaminants. We will also run an air purifier.
- Weather permitting, we will keep the doors and windows open and/or practice outside.
I understand the contagious nature of COVID-19, the possibility of exposure to COVID-19, and I do not hold Healing Journey Options, Robin Fuerst or the other students responsible.