Every Reiki session is individualized to your unique needs.
I specialize in intuitive healing Reiki sessions. Each session is individualized to your unique needs. I am here to journey with you to explore and shift your energy in positive healing ways, through my variety of traditional and complementary skills. I practice spacious Reiki – going with the flow of the healing energy with grace and ease. This is a loving and accepting environment.
Do you ever ask yourself questions like:
- Am I satisfied with my current health? What needs to shift?
- How can I support myself during times of stress, overwhelm, or change?
- Do I feel tired and stuck instead of energetic & balanced?
- How can I better focus & empower my life?
- Can I connect more deeply to my life, heart and soul to enhance my life?
If so, Contact Me about a Reiki session – the first step of your healing journey!
What can a session focus on?
A session can focus on a number of different things, the first step is to promote your health through relaxing, restoring flow and balancing the energy within you. This shift in your life force energy affects you holistically – body, mind and spirit.
Areas where Reiki can shift the energy in your life:
- chronic stress, anxiety or overwhelm – that decrease your ability to respond to challenges in your life or your resiliency
- sports injuries (old or new) – that just aren’t healing swiftly enough
- chronic back pain – hurting your vitality
- debilitating headaches – forcing you to miss important events
- digestive issues – that have you struggling
- low energy levels from chronic illness – leaving you feeling exhausted
- empower your life, business, athletics or other activities…
Reiki works well in combination with other traditional and complementary health methods and is not a substitute for medical or psychological care. A Reiki session may be done at a distance, even sent around the world, similar to “sending prayer energy.”
Please note I have moved to Sequim, Washington and will be primarily offering distance sessions starting May 2023. For in person sessions in Washington state please call me .
Initial Reiki Session
You may wonder what to expect from a Reiki session. During your first Reiki session, we discuss your health history. We partner together to come up with goals and priorities. Then you receive your session, fully clothed and on a massage table.
During an initial session I first work the Reiki energy to get your energy system open, balanced and functioning. I work with light touch on your body and around you in your energy system or aura. I check in with your chakra system – opening, clearing, re-establishing flow and balancing the 7 core chakras or seats of your soul. I primarily use an intuitive combination of Holy Fire III Usui & Karuna Reiki and Sekhem-Seichim Reiki. I also bring in other techniques as needed to help transform your energy!
You may feel the energy flow in many different ways. It is frequently described as warm, pulsing or tingling. Some clients become so relaxed they fall asleep during a session. Reiki is a healing energy work done with the client fully clothed. Energetic shifts happen with grace and ease. This sets the stage for other healing shifts in body, mind and spirit.
In addition to your request of specific healing focus or goals, I am also guided to various areas of your body that I sense need more energy, love, and light. This may include clearing your emotional and mental auras, resetting your “fight or flight” & “rest and digest” systems and more.
The space held is loving, non-judgmental, accepting, and flexible. Reiki sessions may also bring healing to areas that are unexpected. Emotions may surface and be released as part of healing and releasing “issues in the tissues.”
I close each Reiki session with grounding and integrating the energy for a powerful and gentle closing. I offer thanks for the healing that has taken place. These sessions may be in person or given from a distance.
Ongoing Reiki Sessions
Ongoing Reiki sessions let us work on deeper and on more chronic or serious issues you may have and provide additional support for making empowering shifts in your life. These sessions follow a similar format to the initial session. We always begin with connection, intention and sharing.
Ongoing sessions may at times include guided visualization, connecting with root causes of issues, focusing on healing past traumas with the Reiki energy, releasing negative energy and various forms of sound healing (music, Reiki drumming, toning, etc.). Stress or trauma from the past can be willingly released gently with Reiki. If your “fight or flight” system is in overdrive, it may take a number of sessions to get it to reset to a more normal level.
After energetically sealing the session we will have another opportunity to share and connect. At this time you may ask any questions that arise as well as identify ongoing steps for your journey, as necessary.
Sessions can be scheduled for a specific issue and/or for ongoing health and maintenance. Medication reviews are also available.
Longer Ongoing Sessions
Scheduling a longer Reiki session may be ideal if you have multiple issues needing more in depth discussion and Reiki energy work. The longer time period gives us a chance to work more deeply on root causes of issues.
Deepen Your Journey
Specially designed healing packages are available on request for one to three month time periods for people with chronic illness, recent surgery, or ongoing stress. Working with the Reiki energy for a period of time may also enhance the performance of small business owners, athletes and others.
I look forward to working with you soon. Reiki sessions are by appointment only. Please contact Robin or use Square to schedule your appointment. Once I confirm your appointment on Square your credit card is charged for the session. Reiki sessions may also be given and received at a distance.
**Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to make your scheduled session. Missed appointments without 24 hour notification will be billed at the usual rate.**
Limited Special Sliding Scale Pricing is available for sessions to people with financial hardships, such as cancer patients receiving treatment with large medical bills unpaid by insurance, people 65 years & older living only on social security and having trouble making ends meet, or receiving Hospice care with limited income.
Safety Protocol for Reiki Sessions
I am committed to providing the safest environment for clients and myself. Therefore, I have come up with the following safety protocols based on current recommendations.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 and/or have a temperature of 99 or greater, please schedule your appointment for a distance session rather than in-person session.
- If you have come in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19, please schedule your appointment for a distance session rather than in-person session.
- Please come alone to your session.
- Please remove your shoes and use hand sanitizer upon arriving. I will provide hand sanitizer and you may bring your own if you prefer.
- We will practice social distancing.
- We will practice hand-shake free, hug free, greetings, such as air hugs.
- Please bring a towel to sit on to your appointment. Otherwise, the therapist will provide a chair that can be wiped down between clients.
- The therapist will wash her hands prior to the session and afterwards. You have a choice of hands on or hands off session. Distance Reiki works the same as hands on Reiki.
- Please wear a mask to minimize my exposure and I will wear a mask to minimize your exposure too.
- There will be no magazines or water available.
- I will allow additional time between sessions to change sheets and sanitize any areas of the table, headrest, pillow, and bolster and any surfaces that were touched.
- Please sneeze or cough into a tissue or your elbow.
- If any linens are used we will change them between clients and wash linens on the hottest setting.
- I will diffuse Floracopeia essential oil to cut down on airborne contaminants.
- You also have the option of a distance Reiki session which is equally as powerful as in person Reiki.
I understand the contagious nature of COVID-19, the possibility of exposure to COVID-19, and I do not hold Healing Journey Options or Robin Fuerst responsible.
Clients Share Their Experiences
I have had the great fortune of working with Robin as both a healer and a teacher. I began receiving treatments from Robin when recovering from a major surgery. It was a very slow healing process for me and I was becoming discouraged by my progress. However, after the first treatment with Robin, I knew when I got off her table that my healing had begun. I could literally feel the shift in my body and this created an incredible sense of relief in my mind. Robin’s Reiki sessions continue to be powerful and transformational for me, so much so that I decided to study Reiki with her and have recently completed the Reiki Master level of training.
I love Robin’s approach to teaching. She is grounded, approachable, compassionate and offers her incredible knowledge of the Reiki energy and philosophy in a way that you can bring it into your everyday life in whatever way you are seeking to do so. She is a very gifted healer and teacher and I feel very blessed to know her.
– Carin Cundey
My Reiki sessions are always positive, informative and loving. Robin is so incredibly gifted…her hands are a conduit to true healing energy. After my sessions I can feel the continued presences of the “work” for days. I am blessed to have found this healer. Thank you Robin!
Robin’s skills as both a Reiki practitioner and teacher are unparalleled. She skillfully assesses my needs when in a healing session. I have found that her deep Reiki experience, training, and skills have allowed me to take quantum leaps in my own healing when she is partnering with me in this process. I was so impressed with the results I received from her, that I became a student for her Reiki 1 and 2 courses, and I have benefitted greatly from those teachings and applied them to everyday situations. You will find her to be a humble and yet exuberant teacher, sensitive to your needs and always appropriate in her approach to healing.
Thank you so much for the healing Robin. I appreciate you so much and your gifts are (literally) out of this world. Or in this world. Well, I don’t really know… but from God they are indeed. I was just on Facebook and saw this picture (attached) and it was like… wow. Yes. Reinforcing what I need to do on a daily basis to make the choice to “do whatever is necessary to keep that negativity from coming back.”
Just want to tell you how much the Ocean of Holy Love meditation meant to me. I treasure the images and the lasting effects of our time together. I am still feeling clear, refreshed, cleansed, vital and lit from within. Thank you for sharing your gifts with me!
All blessings, Katlin